Friday, June 24, 2011

Writing A Book...

     I have been throwing the idea around for some time now to start writing a book... I have a friend who is in the process of her book and she just seems to have it all-together..makes me really want to write one but I have no idea where or how to begin. I wanted to share a few thoughts with you and kind of write a summary of what my book will be about.. This will be based of true events and ideas, and I am hoping that one day my book will help someone else in their marriage.



     Marriage is not a number of how many years you have been together as a couple. Most people that have been married for 15 or 20 years would say that 8 years is not a long time. For me, however, it has felt like a lifetime. Marriage is the struggles, disappointments, and tears that you overcome; joys, achievements, and thrills that you celebrate, together. In my marriage all of these have happened to an extent that most couples would either never deal with, or would take the span of the entire marriage. Most people would, and do say, I'm crazy. They would say the same thing to my husband. There is no other explanation why Derrick and I should be together today, except by the grace of God. Honestly, we should not still be together. We have overcome big hurdles and celebrated gigantic victories. Both, Derrick and I, have grown spiritually, mentally and emotionally. Based on true events and cicircumstances, we are embarking on a journey that will be continued until death do us part. This is my story.....


I would love some feedback or any ideas that would make this better. Especially from my writer friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment