Sunday, April 3, 2011

Watch Out!

      Satan is on a rampage lately in my life. He is trying to destroy a now great relationship, with some old history. It's a little too complicated and drawn out to explain the whole story, but these are some past mistakes that were made. A few days ago I receive a phone call from someone I don't know, with some information about my husband. I had no idea who this girl was or how she knew me. The phone call was disturbing, so I talked to my husband about it. So, we talked and he did admit to me that the events that took place did happen, but previously, not within the time frame she had said. Now I don't know about you, but I am a little more inclined to believe my husband over someone I have no idea who they are. Anyway, things got worse and the situation escalated to where some of his family got involved. It's a big mess. This happened in the past, and things are going really great for us, that I don't at all understand why this is all happening now.

     I know that no matter how hard you try, the past always has a way of catching up with you.
     
     The thing for me is that I haven't gotten angry, really stressed, or worried myself sick over this incident. It may sound a little self-centered but I truly believe that both him and I have grown up, given our previous experiences and screw-ups with each other. I truly believe that we can get through anything because of what we have encountered. This is just another one of Satan's horrible tricks to make a happy family (that we have fought very hard for) dissolve.

     We have been studying the book of Revelation at church, and we are growing in our faith together, and Satan hates that. He despises that we are working very hard at making our relationship work and forgiving and forgetting the past mistakes. He despises that we are studying and learning from God's Holy Word. He despises that I, personally, despise him. He is also trying so hard that now some of the family is involved, which of course, makes it worse.

     So, I'm not sure what we are going to do. I am very angry at the person(s) responsible for this, and the fact that it is just now being brought up. I am also very angry because it has escalated to a point where no one can imagine.

     With this said, I warn you may dear friends to be very watchful and alert of the things that Satan is trying to do. I am praying from this time forward that Jesus' return is very soon, so that we don't have to deal with this mess, called life, anymore.

     What trials and tribulations have you overcome recently? What things has Satan tried to do to ruin a good thing in your life? Please share, maybe it will lift my spirits :)

No comments:

Post a Comment