Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

     It is the first day of my blogging journey. One of my best friends talked me into it...No better way to start something new than on 1-11-11, also the first birthday of my daughter, Elizabeth.  So here the adventure begins with lots of tears, laughter, love, and hurt. I pray that God helps me in the words to say so that my experiences will help others. I have been through alot with my husband, Derrick ,of 7 years. Anyone you ask would say that we've been through more than most couples would go through in a lifetime together. I will explain in depth on a later post. Just for now, I'm letting you know a little about me, the person behind the words.
     I am a stay at home mom of 4 beautiful children. Only 3 are living children, but I never leave out the one who's not here with us today. I'll go into more detail on my angel Leah at a later date. I own my own business and my hubby works a full time job, not saying that being a mom isn't full time :) We manage. Things are tight with 3 children and only one full time income but we seem to do ok. We are a typical family, nothing special. Our family consists of, of course, my hubby Derrick, me, 2 boys and now 1 girl. They range from age 6yrs-1yr. I am very busy, busy all the time and don't have a whole lot of time to do much else than clean, cook, laundry, play with the kids, and t-ball in the spring. Those of you who have children understand :)
     Well I think I'm going to end there. It is getting late and I have to start all over again tomorrow. This probably won't be an everyday writing, but I will do my best to post at least twice a week. For now, goodnight and remember:

The LORD is the everlasting God,
   the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
   and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
   and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
   and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD
   will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
   they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40: 28-31)

No comments:

Post a Comment