Sunday, February 13, 2011

Little Blessings...

     This is the beginning of a three part post that I will start tonight and the other two posts will be on Wednesday. I am cutting it into three parts, so that it will not be a horribly long post with one.


     On a recent post on Facebook, one of my friends couldn't have said it better:
To every one who has children. Love your children and never take them for granted no matter how rough your relationship may be always let them know you love them and that you are proud of them. Think of how God loves each of us. Loving and forgiving no matter what. Now give that to your children for you never know.....
She is going through a very rough time with a baby in the hospital with a rare disease that she was born with. I understand this very well and I would like to share my story with all of you, so that you will not be discouraged, but to express my feelings and the way that God took care of me through a very hard time in my life...

     Children are the most precious gift from God and need to be held very dear to our hearts. As a mom, even my oldest, who is 6, is still my baby. Yes, I was crazy. I had my first at 19 and had four children in six years. This post, and the two to follow, are about my little girl Leah Katrine who would have been four years old this coming Wednesday, February 16th. I am dedicating the posts to her, and to all the parents who have lost children. I hope my story will give you peace and hope, and will show you God's love through these words.
     Please pray for me in these days following as I prepare to write the story, so that I may use the words and this post to God's Glory.

     More to come Wednesday...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment